Cuts like butter. Easy to weed, even on small designs.
You want a business that makes simple custom tees quickly.
Glitter is better than ever.
The Cut n Press System featuring Triton HTV is the most economical way to enter the bling business. Even though it comes at a great price, you are going to create apparel that will blow your customers away. The quality of the materials surpasses all others, and the look is phenomenal. Not to mention it is pretty easy to learn.
Cut N Press Pro Kit Includes:
- Graphtec CE6000-40 PLUS 15″
- Teflon Flat Sheet 17X21
- White TRITON 15″ X 5Y Roll (2 rolls)
- Black TRITON 15″ X 5Y Roll (2 rolls)
- Red TRITON 15″ X 5Y Roll (2 rolls)
- Gray TRITON 15″ X 5Y Roll (2 rolls)
- Royal Blue TRITON 15″ X 5Y Roll (2 rolls)
- Navy Blue TRITON 15″ X 5Y Roll (2 rolls)
- Red TRITON Glitter 15″ X 5Y Roll
- Silver TRITON Glitter 15″ X 5Y Roll
- Gold TRITON Glitter 15″ X 5Y Roll
- Hotronix FLEXIBLE FINISHING SHEET 18X22
- 6 3/4″ Weeding Picks S/S 4-piece
- 4 1/2″ Bent Point Tweezers
- VINYL LETTER REMOVER – 20oz
- Graphtec Blade 45° for PHP33/35-CB09N-HS blade holder- 2 pack
Listen to Podcast about Cut n Press
Episode 172 – 2 Cheapest Ways to Start a T-shirt Business – Sublimation vs Vinyl
So you want to start a t-shirt business on a budget. The two cheapest / lowest-cost ways to start are with sublimation and HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl).
But what is the difference between Sublimation and HTV?
Which is better: Sublimation or Heat Transfer Vinyl?
Which is cheaper?
In this episode, we are going to deep dive into both Sublimation and HTV to help you pick the best for your new business.
Articles about Heat Vinyl Transfers
What You Need To Start A Heat Transfer Vinyl T-Shirt Business
If you are reading this article, you must be thinking about starting a business in apparel decorating.
How to make a T-Shirt with Heat Transfer Vinyl
This post takes you through the process of creating a custom vinyl design on children’s leotards. These designs were created using multiple colors of glitter vinyl.
Cut n Press Supplies
ColDesi has worked with Adia Capital as a trusted partner to both provide financing opportunities for our customers, but also to deliver sound advice about starting and operating a small business.
Build Your Dream Business In 3 Simple Steps
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (877) 458-6377. We love questions!
We’ll answer all your questions and give you a custom quote.
Focus on your business knowing you’ve made the right decision.